A program of sessions aiming at achieving a productive perception of the conflict and its management, based in emotional intelligence.
- Difference between emotional and conventional intelligence and usage
- Mastering and controlling emotions
- Essence and meaning of analytical skills and the ways to manage objections
- Behaviour before, during and after a conflict
- Reasons for conflicts and an approach to benefit from them
- Acknowledging the prerequisites for the emergence of a conflict
- Distinguishing the different phases of the conflict
- Distinguishing and overcoming psychological defences
- Behaviour strategies during a conflict
- Conflict management strategies
- Using conflicts as a basis for development
Conflicts in every team constitute one of the biggest challenges for the managers of these teams. They can be destructive but can also be a new beginning.
Goal of the Training
The goal is to improve the team and individual attitude towards the conflict as well as to have this conflict perceived not as a source of stress but as an opportunity.
The training will focus on the basic components leading to effective behaviour before, during and after the conflict:
- Emotional intelligence
- Quick thought and response
- Active listening
- Creative approach
A fundamental part of our concept is assessing the business and the structure of the organization in advance so that all the business and regional specificities can be taken into consideration.
The duration of every topic is in accordance with the client’s needs. The trainings take place at a venue and time that fit the nature of the business and our clients’ requirements.