A project of trainings and business coaching sessions allowing for finding and applying individual and team motivators.
- Achievement motivation
- External and internal motivation
- Motivation 2.0 – when and where it is applicable and effective
- Motivation 3.0 – when and where it is applicable and effective
- Engagement (involvement) of the team and relation with motivation
- The team’s attitude towards results – importance and significance
- Retention of key employees
- Individual achievements which bring organizational results
- Crating and imposing a team culture
- Team vs organizational culture
- The happy colleagues and the team results
What is the relation between the team’s motivation and engagement? Are these two components the two sides of the same coin? We don’t quite think so.
The team and its members can be motivated, i.e. they can have the ambition to achieve their goal but they might not have the feeling of belonging to the company. At the same time, engagement in the shape of an emotional relationship with the team and the company is not enough.
We focus on the individual reasons that don’t let people and teams feel motivated and engaged, and we work on those.
Engagement*Motivation = Corporate synergy. It is no accident that the sign between engagement and motivation is the multiplication one and not addition one because everything multiplied by 0 remains 0.