A combination of trainings, work meetings and coaching sessions that practically show how projects are planned, implemented, monitored and analyzed.
- Basic principles and key concepts in project management
- Key characteristics of a project
- Key stages of a project
- Temporary teams
- Management without structural authority
- Planning the work on the project
- Planning, resources and plan of expenses
- Risk analysis and management
- Implementation and monitoring
- What we learn from every project
The Goal of the Training
Assessing and improving the application of knowledge, skills, tools and activity strategies for meeting the project’s requirements.
We focus on the knowledge in the ten key areas of the project management process:
7. Human resources
9. Risk management
10. Coordination of stakeholders
A fundamental principle in our concept is to perform in advance an in-depth research of the business and the structure of the organization in order to take into consideration all the specificities. The duration of each topic is in accordance with the client’s needs. The trainings take place at a venue and time based on the nature of the business and our clients’ requirements.