The module presents strategies for having an effect on difficult clients and the components allowing for this effect.
- Defining the term “difficult” customer and types of difficult customers
- Getting an insight into and understanding the reasons for a customer’s behavior
- Strategies for managing difficult customers
- Models of transforming in the following sequence: a difficult customer – a calm customer – a satisfied customer – a loyal customer
- Managing objections
- Emotional intelligence and body language in working with difficult customers