The “Effective Trade Negotiations” training aims at helping the trainees adopt approaches to make a larger impact as well as assisting them with acquiring skills needed to protect their interests.
- Preparing for negotiations
- The negotiation process itself
- Finalizing the deal
- Honing the trading skills
- Entering the company’s culture and first contacts with customers and providers
- Identifying and solving problems at closing trade deals
About the Training
The “Effective trade negotiations” training can target two different groups:
- Traders – actively involved in searching for and serving customers
- Employees and managers at various levels in the hierarchy who have to negotiate with internal customers on a daily basis
The module presents strategies to impact and protect against external influences. The focus is on achieving a desired result on the basis of establishing proper relationships in advance.
We, at IBTrainings, do not believe in standard approaches and, hence, get a preliminary insight into the enterprise. We take into consideration the specific goals and link the training to the team’s strategy.