The module looks at emotional intelligence as the ability to control our emotions and have an impact on the others’ emotions.
- What is emotional intelligence?
- Difference between conventional and emotional intelligence
- Anatomy of emotions
- Emotional intelligence – usage
- Mastering and controlling emotions
According to the French psychiatrist Christophe André, emotional intelligence is four times more important for people than conventional intelligence. In this training, we will practically work on improving the 8 components of emotional intelligence:
- Self-knowledge and accurate self-evaluation